ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 23878 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pameljoel
(Stranger)
08/01/07 06:12 AM
embed video on windows live spaces Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think it would be a good idea to get a way to embed your videos on windows live spaces, the embed  in "flash using java" thing it's not working, many people are using this, so it shouldn't be a bad idea to support it i think.

Cheers 

jalex417
(Stranger)
08/01/07 05:04 PM
Re: embed video on windows live spaces new [re: Pameljoel]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi .. I just check in to My Space on Windows Live and didn't see that they accept video ... just photos ... am I missing something?

MatrixWorkz
(Newbie)
08/01/07 05:58 PM
Re: embed video on windows live spaces new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

They allow html and java code to be embedded in messages there that play audio as well as video snips! You see video all over the place there! View any personal page and I don't thihk you'll miss all the noise! 5 to 10 videos on peoples pages all trying to play at one time is just nuts if you ask me!

jalex417
(Newbie)
08/01/07 06:07 PM
Re: embed video on windows live spaces new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'll take a look ... Also, Jacob who is the hands-on ShareCG guy will be back from vacation next week and I'll make sure to alert him of this so he can find a solution. ... Thanks much!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise