ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 89258 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/20/07 09:56 PM
YAY! The New 2D Section is LIVE! Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I just noticed the new 2D section for Tubes and such is now live. Have at it Tubers and 2Der's! Laughing

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
10/21/07 01:28 AM
Re: YAY! The New 2D Section is LIVE! [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Heh, there's nothing in there yet either. Wonder if we should move all our stuff over, like textures and backgrounds?

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
10/21/07 01:35 AM
Re: YAY! The New 2D Section is LIVE! [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Actually, now that I went and looked, I don't see anywhere in the edit options to actually choose another area, like 2D..I was going to move my backgrounds over, but guess I won't. Undecided

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/21/07 04:22 AM
Re: YAY! The New 2D Section is LIVE! [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It will most likely have to be moved for you just like the Poser Items all had to be moved for us. But it certainly can now be uploaded to instead of the wrong areas.

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
10/21/07 12:49 PM
Re: YAY! The New 2D Section is LIVE! [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Precisely. We may move some stuff for our users, but from now on, we'd appreciate it if everything that *should* be uploaded to the 2d section continue to go there.

-Jake 

Panthia
(Newbie)
10/22/07 12:46 PM
Re: YAY! The New 2D Section is LIVE! new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I LOVE YOU MAN! hahahahahahahahaha Thanks for the new section!

spacenewt
(Newbie)
10/22/07 08:41 PM
Re: YAY! The New 2D Section is LIVE! new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Whoo Hoo...

Thank you so much. Kiss

spacenewt
(Newbie)
10/22/07 08:46 PM
Re: YAY! The New 2D Section is LIVE! new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Just been and checked it out...

Would it be ok to make a few suggestions for categories and forums (I know... picky, picky lol)

Categories

Wallpapers

Backgrounds

Desktops

Format

.psd

.jpg etc

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
10/23/07 07:17 AM
Re: YAY! The New 2D Section is LIVE! new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Here's what we have so far. What would you like to add? (It seems that some of your suggestions overlap what we have right now) 

Categories:    
2D Objects
Actions
Backgrounds
Blog/Site templates
Brushes
Clipart
Fonts and dingbats
Gradients
Icons
Layers
Stock photography
Tubes
Vectors
Wallpapers
Other

Formats:
.gif
.jpg
.png
.psd

-Jake

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/23/07 10:41 AM

To me a Wallpaper, Background and Desktop are all the exact same thing just different names. Kinda redundant to use all three names.

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise