ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 71002 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/31/07 03:29 PM
Where's all the Avatars? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Am I still the only one who's found the place to upload my own forum avatar? Sheesh! I feel alone on this island! Cool

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

classylady
(Newbie)
11/02/07 11:52 AM
Re: Where's all the Avatars? new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've changed it so now lets see if it shows classylady

Your not alone hopefully it will upload okay had to use our art community lol you wouldn't believe what showed when I uploaded it to our stationery site OMG how embarrased. It is set up for no hot linking lol and you get this rather p.o.r.n looking image so we'll see when I hit  post. but its 65 x65 and it sure streched it may have to redo it to be exactly 65x75 but now it shows ok

so your not alone any more lol

Panthia
(Newbie)
11/02/07 01:18 PM
Re: Where's all the Avatars? new [re: classylady]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

oh give me a few days!  lol, I'm slow......

marcodd
(Stranger)
11/02/07 02:05 PM
Re: Where's all the Avatars? new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Linked the one i use at Renderosity. A bit distorted, but better than nothing Wink

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
11/02/07 04:18 PM
Re: Where's all the Avatars? new [re: classylady]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Glad to see people finally adding a little color to their personalities.

classylady
(Newbie)
11/03/07 05:00 AM
Re: Where's all the Avatars? [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Woopieeee, glad you'll be putting one up,  hope to see your's soon  and many others who have viewed this thread ..

Thanks Matrix for bringing this  subject up ... it's fun more should do it.Smile

classylady

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
11/03/07 10:35 AM

Did you know you can copy and paste Rendo Smilies in your messages here by just highlighting the actual image on rendo's popup smilie page and right clicking the hilighted image and selecting copy then paste to your message?

classylady
(Newbie)
11/06/07 09:13 AM

Didn't know Rendo even had  Smilies lol oop's   .... but yes you can from just about any site or like our V bullletin it can be done there also.   I'm sure some may not know this, so its a positive thing you brought it up

Thanks MatrixWink

classylady

raytracer
(Newbie)
11/07/07 06:06 AM

testing 123

works Cool

Edited by raytracer on 11/07/07 06:09 AM.

raytracer
(Newbie)
11/07/07 09:27 PM
Re: Where's all the Avatars? [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

anyone know how to make the signature show up on posts that's clickable?

http://www.the3dstudio.com/product_search.aspx?id_author=13951&id_affiliate=13951] 3Dstudio

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise