ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 121093 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/15/07 01:08 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hehehehehehehehe thats exactly how I feel Matrix!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/15/07 03:09 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So you're having a hard time figuring out what to buy and who to buy for this year too? <sigh>

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/16/07 07:49 AM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Oh hell no!  I have 3 gifts left to get and thats it!  Me and my husband don't really exchange gifts....I buy what I want, he tells me what he wants....we usually wait til after xmas to get them.....The kids were easy.  My 8 year old got upgraded from a Honda 50 dirtbike to a 110cc 4-wheeler and several tractors from John Deere (my darlin redneck child).  My 13 year old got a psp, football letterman jacket, and a rather large gift card to GameStop.  We gave my oldest nephew a VISA gift card, his brother a new set of snares, my youngest nephew a art supply kit, my neice a doll with a carriage, my parents new riding jackets and my husband's dad new jeans.  I have to get 3 teachers gifts and thats it!  DONE!  Broke too!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/16/07 08:09 AM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Geez! I imagine so after forking out enough money for a 4 wheeler for christmas! Whatever happened to "It's the thought that counts"? LOL! Must be nice to be the kids of wealthy parents.

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/16/07 06:43 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I never said it was new!  lol...rich my butt....we'll get it paid off about Nov 08.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/16/07 10:32 PM

Yeah well that's still better than any gift I got when I was 8 years old! LOL! Kid's these days! Hehehe....Money mouth

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/17/07 05:35 PM

I know! My parents set $100 limits..........

ibsystemsAdministrator
(Stranger )
12/17/07 05:56 PM

OK ..... I hear you!! We've just created the Shoot the Breeze forum so the community can get to know each other and actually be a community .....  Enjoy!! ... and thanks much for the suggestion.Wink

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/17/07 10:38 PM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum new [re: ibsystems]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

LOL! Thanks Jake! Hope we didn't pressure you too much. Innocent

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/18/07 06:49 AM
Re: Suggested Off Topic Forum [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We love ya muches for it!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise