Application Specific
   >> TrueSpace 6 - 7.5
Thread views: 30175 *View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

ibsystemsAdministrator
(Stranger )
07/17/07 09:15 AM
Writing a TrueSpace 7.5 Review new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am currently evaluating TrueSpace 7.5 ... the latest modeling/animation/collaboration etc. software from Caligari.  I'd greatly appreciate and would like to hear about your experience with this software (or previous releases), it's strong points, and weak ones, so I can round out the review that I'm writing.   Thanks for your participation!  Smile

dadchamp
(Newbie)
07/17/07 04:32 PM
Re: Writing a TrueSpace 7.5 Review [re: ibsystems]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've only tried trueSpace 3 and 4. I could never get past their convoluted interface. For my purposes I felt it had far to great a learning curve to make it worthwhile. Others may find it intuitive, I did not.

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

ibsystemsAdministrator
(Stranger )
07/18/07 12:12 PM
Re: Writing a TrueSpace 7.5 Review new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for input dadchamp .... I'm working my way through the tool now, and so far the new 7.5 interface is working for me ... it looks like they've improved the interface since versions 3 and 4. 

Thanks again for your input!

mobilax
(Stranger)
05/14/20 11:12 AM
Re: Writing a TrueSpace 7.5 Review new [re: ibsystems]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

True Space 7.6 looks awesome even though it's 2020.

*View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise