ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 13315 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Churchill77
(Stranger)
04/30/08 11:21 PM
Looking for early WW2 aircraft and vehicle models new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello from Churchill77;

I really appreciate all the people who put 3D models out there for free - some are amazing detailed, and it's genuinely generous to give them to fellow 3D artists when they could easily sell them. That's why I became a member of shareCG - the range of things available is purely superbSurprised!!!

I find the free models essential for making anything, as I often don't have any money left after paying for internet access; building models takes me simply forever.

After a 6-hour-plus search of free 3D sites, I still couldn't find a batch of aircraft and vehicles I'm looking for - early WWII French, British and German ones. If anyone knows where I can find then (for free), I would be really appreciative (and I'll list you on the credits of whatever I use them in).

(Just about any format is OK, except Cinema 4D or Maya.)

Here's what I need:

French aircraft:

Amiot 143

Amiot 350 (any of that series - the 354 particularly)

Breguet Bre.690 (any of that series)

Bloch MB. 131

Bloch 174

Breguet 19

Dewoitine D.502

Farman 222

Liore et Olivier LeO 451

Morane-Saulnier MS. 225

Morane-Saulnier MS.406

Mureaux 113

Potez 63.11

Curtiss Hawk 75 (I know it's American built, but the French used it)

With the French vehicles, I'm less choosey and are just looking for any of their early-war medium/heavy tanks, and at least one of their trucks (any assorted vehicles like staff cars, infantry carriers, armoured cars, etc. would be good too). In addition, I'm looking for a light anti-aircraft gun and a heavy one, and one of their AT guns.

British aircraft:

Armstrong Whitworth Whitley

Avro Manchester

Avro Anson

Bristol Blenheim

Bristol Beaufighter

Bristol Beaufort

Fairey Battle

Fairey Swordfish

Halifax

Handley-Page Heyford

Handley Page H.P.52 Hampden/H.P.53 Hereford

Vickers Wellington (the one on Sketchup was too low resolution, and too many corners had been cut making it)

Westland Whirlwind

Boston Havoc, aka DB-7 (once again, I know it's US-built; but I'm looking for the earlier models used by the British)

With the British vehicles, I'm looking for a heavy tank (a Matilda I or II) and a light tank (a Mk VIC, Mk VIB, or Cruiser tank) as well as some truck(s) and some assorted vehicles (I've already got lemonsong's Bren carrier) - most particulary an armoured car.

Likewise, I'm looking for a light anti-aircraft gun and a heavy one, and a 2 pounder AT gun.

German planes:

Ar 68 (a biplane)

Bf 110

Do 17

Ju-88 (the Sketchup one is too poor)

He 100

Henschel Hs 123

Henschel Hs 126

And a big WWI German bomber, like a Gotha, would be really useful too.

With the German vehicles, I'm looking for a PzKpFw I (though if you know of any other aircraft/vehicle models of this period I'd love to know anyway). Also I'm looking for one of their light anti-aircraft guns, and a light AT guns.

Quite a wish list, I must say. Thanks ahead of time for any help with it. And thanks for all the free 3D models.

Churchill77

UweG65
(Stranger)
09/12/08 07:15 PM
Re: Looking for early WW2 aircraft and vehicle models [re: Churchill77]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi,

have a look at this site, there are some nice ww2 vehicle models.

http://dmi.chez-alice.fr/modelsvehicle1.html

Regards
Uwe

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise