ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 31739 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

mackeymob
(Stranger)
04/02/11 06:26 AM
where did they go new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Recently there were several models for poser and in 3ds of destroyed cars and skeletons. Anyone know where to get them or who made them. I would like to use them in a graphic novel I'm working on

xarinn
(Stranger)
04/10/11 03:44 AM
Re: where did they go new [re: mackeymob]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm also looking for these models. They were exellent models for any post-apocalyptic render :)

Kind of found them thru wayback machine. They were done by Magneto1969 but it seems that he has deleted his account :(

Edited by xarinn on 04/10/11 06:17 AM.

harrgunn
(Stranger)
04/10/11 07:13 AM
Re: where did they go [re: xarinn]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

there is a Magneto1969 on renderosity.  Maybe same person.  If your a member there, you can use their site mail to contact.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=548283

xarinn
(Stranger)
04/10/11 07:17 AM
Re: where did they go new [re: harrgunn]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for the info! I'll try contacting him. :)

xarinn
(Stranger)
04/15/11 12:11 AM
Re: where did they go new [re: xarinn]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I did contact him and asked if he could share his props again but the answer was negative Frown

Josea
(Stranger)
04/16/11 02:16 PM
Re: where did they go new [re: xarinn]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Poser has skeletons that could be used to re-create those scenes. The problem would be those old cars. Some car models have removable part and sometime you can find car models that are incomplete. These could be used if their license permit.

Yeah, I know that's a lot of work, but what can you do if what you need is no longer available?

Good luck with your project.

mackeymob
(Stranger)
04/17/11 05:44 AM
Re: where did they go new [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks Josea

Thats what I've decided to do. I have picked up to rust icator for poser so will have to see what I can do.

If all works right I should have some okay damaged cars for the Post Apocaliptic Graphic Novel I'm trying to produce

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise