ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 29740 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

stargate38
(Stranger)
12/18/11 07:17 AM
Dinosaur Megapack (can't find a free download) *DELETED* new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Post deleted by nitai

mafiagore2
(Stranger)
12/19/11 12:27 AM
Re: Dinosaur Megapack (can't find a free download) new [re: stargate38]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I dont want to jump the gun, here, but it rather sounds like you are asking for someone to direct you to a place where you might find a stolen version of the file.

Istead of depriving starving artists of their legitimate income, why not search this site?

you would find

http://www.sharecg.com/v/56083/View/11/Poser/Struthiamimus-for-Poser

http://www.sharecg.com/v/56082/related/11/Poser/Raptor-for-Poser

http://www.sharecg.com/v/56049/related/11/Poser/Plesiosaur-for-Poser

and much more besides, all contributed by artists who will be happy to let you download their creation for free and want little more than some feedback.

stargate38
(Stranger)
12/19/11 08:47 AM
Re: Dinosaur Megapack (can't find a free download) new [re: mafiagore2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Here's a list of the dinosaurs. As you can see I already have 2 of them (in parentheses):

Achelousaurus
Anhanguera
Apatosuarus
Brachiosaurus
Camptosaurus
Centrosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Corythosaurus
(Deinonychus)
Dilophosaurus
Dsungaripterus
Einiosaurus
Germanodactylus
Gnathosaurus
Ichthyosaurus
Iguanodon
Kentrosaurus
Kritosaurus
Lambeosaurus
Maiasaura
Monoclonius
Ouranosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Pteranodon
Saurolophus
Shonisaurus
Spinosaurus
Stegosaurus
Styracosaurus
Suchomimus
Tenontosaurus
Therizinosaurus
Triceratops
Troodon (been looking everywhere for this, Can't find it on Sharecg)
Tropeognathus
Tuojiangosaurus
Tyrannasaurus
(Velociraptor)
Wuerhosaurus

Please! Frown I really want all these models! I'm on a tight budget and I need them by Christmas (6 days from now). It's very important! I don't have $99 and I'm never going to pay that much for a 3d model pack! In my opinion, that would be like paying $100 for traditional modeling supplies when they only cost a fraction of that. Those models have been on there for at least a year or more

Edited by stargate38 on 12/19/11 08:49 AM.

dadchamp
(Member)
12/20/11 08:47 PM
Re: Dinosaur Megapack (can't find a free download) new [re: stargate38]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It's because of people like this that I stopped making items to sell for Poser. Nothing but a bunch of thieves stealing from artists trying to make a simple living just like everyone else. SCREW YOU! 

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

stargate38
(Stranger)
12/24/11 12:02 PM
Re: Dinosaur Megapack (can't find a free download) new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

At least tell me where on the Web I can get a free Troodon model. I can't find any on ShareCG and I need it for a Christmas present for a friend (she likes CG dino pictures). Google didn't give any results. Why haven't any artists submitted free models of this dino yet? I would prefer .obj or .3ds, because I don't know wheather or not there is a free program that can open .max files.

grimnir
(Stranger)
12/26/11 08:20 AM
Re: Dinosaur Megapack (can't find a free download) [re: stargate38]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Why sure!  I'll spend 2 weeks of my life, coming home after working all day, and I'll spend them making a Troodon and then post it up, so you can take it for free.  I mean...judging by your posts, everyone else MUST clearly live to serve you.

My donation to the needy (in terms of personal worth) for the holidays is to give you a simple solution to your request.

Step 1: Spend 1 hour of your doubtlessly valuable life learning how to make a morph in Poser/DS.

Step 2: Morph the free Struthiomimus (generously donated by a hard working artisan) LINKED ABOVE above into a Troodon.  This of course pre-supposes that you know what a Troodon looks like.

Step 3: Use a stolen copy (I'm sure you have it) of Photoshop, to alter the texture slightly.

Step 4: Render it.

Step 5: Delete your account here.

If you can't do that, and refuse to spend money on your friend, then you at least KNOW for a fact that you truly are without any value as a human being.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise