ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 11390 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

addbue
(Stranger)
11/04/17 01:56 PM
Can someone do a quick file convert for me? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello all! I am new to this site, I am interested in this Lady Gaga model, but I cannot use pz2. files. I was wondering if anybody could do a quick convert to make her an .obj file? Here is the link: http://www.sharecg.com/v/69254/view/11/Poser/Gaga-2.0-for-V4

Thank you! Help will be much appreciated. :)

Edited by addbue on 11/04/17 01:56 PM.

VanFanel1980mx
(Stranger)
11/08/17 01:02 PM
Re: Can someone do a quick file convert for me? new [re: addbue]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Have you tried opening it on DAZ Studio and then porting it? or that's the program that can't open pz2 files?

perpetualrevision
(Stranger)
08/04/18 03:53 PM
Re: Can someone do a quick file convert for me? new [re: addbue]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm guessing the OP knows the answer to this question by now, but for anyone else: the character of Lady Gaga is a morph/mat set that you apply to the figure of Victoria 4.2 (available for purchase from the Daz3D store). That's why the character files are in .PZ2 (pose/morph INJ/mat pose) format. You can use those to apply the character to V4 in either Poser or DAZ Studio. 

So there is no OBJ that can be exported from the downloaded character files. If you don't have V4 instealled in either Poser or DS, then nothing in the download will be of use to you.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise