ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 33226 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

stargate38
(Stranger)
06/28/16 10:56 AM
Character Models from popular sci-fi franchises new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Does anyone know where I can find models of the following species? I've been looking everywhere:

Stargate:

Asgard (any character will do, they all look the same)
Wraith (preferably Todd or Michael)
Replicators (bug and/or humanoid)
Goa'uld Symbiote (adult)

Star Wars (There are plenty of SW models out there, but I can't seem to find the following):

Momong (From Clone Wars)

Star Trek:

Romulan (I can't seem to find anything but ships.)
Bajoran (Preferably Kira Nerys)
Klingon (So far, I've only found ships and weapons.)
Ferengi (separate male and female models if possible)
Jem-Hadar
Vorta (preferably Weyoun)
Cardassian
Suliban
Denobulan
Changelings/Founders (I'd prefer Odo, but I can't even find a model of him in humanoid form)
Xindi (Any species will do, but preferably all of them)
Reman
Dax symbiont (Trill), Hosts: Jadzia, Ezri

I prefer the following formats: 3ds, obj, skp, blend

Please don't post Daz morphs. I want actual base models that I can import into Blender, or blend models that have already been rigged. If you can, please rip whatever models you can from Star Trek PC games, if possible.

EDIT: Can anyone tell me where to download all the character models from Star Trek Online?

Edited by stargate38 on 06/28/16 11:47 AM.

stargate38
(Stranger)
08/10/16 01:54 PM
Re: Character Models from popular sci-fi franchises new [re: stargate38]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Anyone? It's been over a month. Frown

Edited by stargate38 on 08/10/16 01:55 PM.

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Newbie)
08/10/16 02:51 PM
Re: Character Models from popular sci-fi franchises new [re: stargate38]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi stargate38

Thank you so much for asking these questions.

Have you tried to search on these key words on our site and other sites to find these items?

Good luck!  Anyone out there can help?

Thanks,

TeamShareCG

stargate38
(Stranger)
12/27/17 12:10 PM
Re: Character Models from popular sci-fi franchises new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sorry for the long delay, but I already did a search of ShareCG before I posted that request, and I just searched again. I did a Google search as well, and couldn't find anything. I also want to add the following:

Stargate:

Tau'ri and Jaffa (Teal'c, Daniel Jackson, Samantha Carter, Jack, Bra'tac, Rya'c, Drey'auc)

Star Wars:

Ahsoka Tano (I found a model of her, but it's in a format that Blender doesn't have an import script for)

Star Trek:

Augments (Khan will do, but I want both the ST2: TWOK version and the Kelvin Timeline version)

Borg (Seven of Nine and the Queen. I've been looking all over for models of them. All I've found are their ships and a few weapons.)

Vulcans (I know Spock is available on some sites, but I'm mostly looking for T'Pol and Tuvok.)

Hybrid individuals (B'elanna Torres, Deanna Troi)

Josea
(Journeyman)
12/29/17 09:00 AM
Re: Character Models from popular sci-fi franchises [re: stargate38]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

What format is Ahsoka Tano in?

stargate38
(Stranger)
12/30/17 04:13 PM
Re: Character Models from popular sci-fi franchises new [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I can't find the link anymore, and I lost the model in a system crash recently. I do know that someone named "o0crofty0o" posted an XNA model of her on DeviantArt a few years ago, but now I can't find it anywhere. Could someone please tell me where I can find that model?

stargate38
(Stranger)
07/15/18 02:59 PM

I'm adding a few more:

Star Wars:

Darth Krayt

Cade Skywalker (I really need this one)

Darth Bane

Darth Zannah

Naga Sadow

Darth Revan

Darth Malak

Shmi Skywalker

Padme Amidala

Cliegg Lars

Owen Lars

Ben Skywalker (from Legends, not Ben Solo/Kylo Ren)

Kol Skywalker

Nat Skywalker

Thracken Sal-Solo

Jaina Solo

Jacen Solo (Darth Caedus)

Anakin Solo

Starkiller (Galen Marek); I know there was a model (ripped from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II) on at least one website, but I can't find it now.

I know that's a lot of models to request, but I really need them. Hopefully I didn't post the same character twice.

Edited by stargate38 on 07/15/18 03:06 PM.

stargate38
(Stranger)
09/30/18 04:33 PM

Anyone? I really need these characters. So far, I've only been able to find Padme Amidala.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise