ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 72918 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
Panthia
(Stranger)
08/11/07 08:10 AM
Tubes new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

How about a section for tubes only.....They're kinda all over the place now......

Thanks

Panthia 

browndog1978
(Stranger)
08/11/07 09:59 AM
Re: Tubes new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

What are tubes?

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
08/12/07 03:08 PM
Re: Tubes new [re: browndog1978]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i think they are .PNG tubes. a kind of decal based model.

<>as said elsewhere, and everywhere, the submission catagories need a real overhaul. 

Fade_WIllow
(Stranger)
08/17/07 02:16 PM
Re: Tubes [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I TOTALY agree panthia we need a section for PSP tubes (png files) for PSP and Photoshop users. It might also be an idea to include Brushes too.

Fade

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
08/17/07 03:00 PM
Re: Tubes [re: Fade_WIllow]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Everyone,

We're running out of space at the top, especially since we're adding a much-needed "Poser" category... so we have to getcreative.

What would you think of a "2d resources" section (probably just named "2d"... so we can fit it) which would include not only tubes and brushes, but also actions, etc.  that are specific to PSP, photoshop, etc?

Thanks for your input!

Jake 

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
08/17/07 04:57 PM
Re: Tubes new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you're going to allow 2D it should definately get it's own catagory just to keep things neat. I still wonder if it wouldn't be better to have two sites with totally different advertisers for each. Share3D and Share2D.

Two reasons. 1st, it doesn't take nearly the same amount of time to create 2D as it does 3D and thus 2D will over run 3D content quickly. 2nd, It would help choose which advertisers to pursue for which content site.

Just my thoughts. Money mouth

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

DreamWarrior
(Stranger)
08/19/07 01:48 PM
Re: Tubes [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Jake,

I think a general 2D section with its various subsections would work great. Everything will be tidy an more easy to find. Two thumbs up!

Barb 

spacenewt
(Stranger)
08/20/07 10:40 AM
Re: Tubes new [re: DreamWarrior]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yep, I'm all for a 2d section too....

You could then lose the 'Textures' heading at the top, as (I imagine) they would then be incorporated into 2d.

Jumpstartme2
(Newbie)
08/21/07 09:40 PM
Re: Tubes new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Good idea

joypauline
(Stranger)
08/26/07 08:32 AM
Re: Tubes new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Totally agree....a 2D section without a doubt!!!!!....not all 2D is done in seconds by the way!

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise