ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 36965 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Panthia
(Stranger)
08/11/07 08:15 AM
Hexagon Tuts new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

How bout some Hexagon tutorials.......I'm just learning it and would love some more tuts to do!

Thanks

Panthia 

Axe_Swipe
(Stranger)
08/31/07 09:35 AM
Re: Hexagon Tuts new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

There are several in the Hexagon forum at PoserPros.

Panthia
(Stranger)
09/30/07 03:06 PM
Re: Hexagon Tuts new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yeah....and I'm going thru them like crazy!  hahahahahahahahaha

threedgraphics
(Stranger)
10/21/07 09:12 AM
Re: Hexagon Tuts [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

what would you like a tutorial on?  my eZine is about poser only but I crave making tutorials on other software LOL. 

Panthia
(Newbie)
10/22/07 12:48 PM
Re: Hexagon Tuts new [re: threedgraphics]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Anything.....everything.....hahahahahahaha no seriously...I'm trying to learn how to make clothing (which I can do that), its once I get it made then what!

Axe_Swipe
(Stranger)
10/25/07 05:36 AM
Re: Hexagon Tuts new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you are making clothing for Poser/DAZ Studio, then the best tut I can recommend right now is the "T59 Clothing Workshop" tutorial thread in the PoserPros Hexagon forum.

There's a lot of good information in there once you've sifted through all of the community posts, which even some of those present good questions and answers for teh processes. 

Panthia
(Newbie)
10/25/07 10:29 AM
Re: Hexagon Tuts new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm slowly getting thru that post......I'm having pc issues that aren't allowing me to do what I want to do........I think I've convinced my husband to let me get a new one........Innocent

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise