ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 29342 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Kimberly3D
(Stranger)
11/04/07 01:03 PM
Fantasy Accessories new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I don't know about you guys but I always love awesome fantasy accessories, hats, helmets, shields, staves, weapons of all sorts, jewelry, shoes, boots, scenery, new figures.  P.S. Everyone is doing such a great job with their shares!

I can model myself but I always love finding cool armour and scene pieces!

Kimberly3D

DavidJHanna
(Stranger)
02/25/08 03:52 PM
Re: Fantasy Accessories [re: Kimberly3D]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Fantasy is a large category, and there are many sites that have free armor or scenes.  Is there a particular scene type (Jousting Field, Throne Room, Battle Field, etc.) or character (M3, V4, Apollo, Kururu, Kiki, P4 Horse) that needs armor? 
I ask because we could end up with dozens of links being listed here, with none of them leading to exactly what you want.  A more specific description of what you want may even encourage someone to create it.  An example would be a shiny steel English armor for P4NM.  This would come in handy if you wanted to do a knight in shiny armor rescuing a damsel in distress, or fighting a dragon.
A long time ago I looked for that shiny armor, and never found it.  I no longer even remember what I wanted it for.  Since Daz gave away the Mil Dragon LE, I just may look again. 
Of course, if you are just looking for a list of all web sites that have fantasy stuff, ignore everything I just said.
                                                        -David

Axe_Swipe
(Newbie)
02/28/08 08:13 AM
Re: Fantasy Accessories new [re: DavidJHanna]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you ever are looking for shiny armor for DAZ figures, while not free, my recommendations are the "Joan of Arc" sets for the females and the "Knight Errant" sets for the males in the DAZ store.

DavidJHanna
(Newbie)
02/28/08 10:07 AM
Re: Fantasy Accessories new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks. I'll keep those in mind. 

GothicTiger
(Stranger)
07/19/08 01:32 AM
Re: Fantasy Accessories new [re: Kimberly3D]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Try www.posetteforever.com.

You have to register (free), then click Free Stuff on the top bar. The site has three types of female armour and a variety of medeval weapons, among other od bods.

PS - if at any point there isn't a download link on an item, it means that you're not logged in at that point.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise