ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 24232 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

catalyst
(Stranger)
03/13/08 07:18 PM
REALISTIC AIRCRAFT HELP!!!! new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

is anyone EXTREMLY good and creating realistic looking aircraft for bryce 5.5? if you are, then please message me! i need a model of ADF-01 falken. needs pics and info on it? message me! i need this done soon!

Axe_Swipe
(Newbie)
03/14/08 08:53 AM
Re: REALISTIC AIRCRAFT HELP!!!! [re: catalyst]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I haven't been able to check the site myself yet, but I hear there are a lot of high-quality aircraft models that were previously for sale available for free now at http://www.colacola.se/map_1.htm

catalyst
(Stranger)
03/14/08 07:46 PM
Re: REALISTIC AIRCRAFT HELP!!!! new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

wonderful models.... but they're not for bryce 5.5. :( thanks though.

dadchamp
(Member)
03/19/08 04:39 PM
Re: REALISTIC AIRCRAFT HELP!!!! new [re: catalyst]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you get the free DAZ Studio, you can run the Poser versions through there and convert them for use in Bryce. Haven't done this myself, but have heard that it works pretty good.

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise