Application Specific
   >> Pixologic ZBrush
Thread views: 44423 *View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

BloomPix
(Stranger)
06/15/07 02:04 PM
Normals Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi,

just a question. I always got a lot of problems when exporting and creating Normal Maps with ZBrush. Can anyone give me some advice in this?

Thanks,

BloomPix Studios
Sergio Gardella
www.bloompixstudios.com
3dsergio@gmail.com
Barcelona, SPAIN

max3d
(Stranger)
06/16/07 12:47 AM
Re: Normals new [re: BloomPix]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i personally would wait until they have sorted out a version of zmapper for making normals in zb3. unless you are using zmapper and zb2

BloomPix
(Stranger)
06/16/07 01:10 AM
Re: Normals new [re: max3d]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Will simply wait untill the ZMapper comes out, but it is kind of strange that a software like this has this problem not solved yet.

BloomPix Studios
Sergio Gardella
www.bloompixstudios.com
3dsergio@gmail.com
Barcelona, SPAIN

max3d
(Stranger)
06/16/07 01:13 AM
Re: Normals new [re: BloomPix]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

well i thought they would have zmapper inbuilt in version3 makes more sense having a good way to create and export normal maps without the need to install a thrid party plug.  never mind :/

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
09/11/07 06:48 PM

zbrush 3.1 is out. download and install the update, and zmapper will work. you dont need to reinstall the whole program. if you have zbrush 3 installed, its just a simple update. saves havin to use hacks to get a normal map.

truamericancritic
(Stranger)
07/23/18 09:00 AM
Re: Normals new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Please forgive me, I'm sure I am in the wrong place. This is my first post and don't know what I am doing yet.

I have sculptris 6 and just about every time I try to load a .obj into sculptris I will get these messages that pop up.

1. Two many triangels connected to an edge (max 2)  or

2. Too many connections to a vertex (max 24)

I am going crazy trying to figure this out. Is there someone who could help me out as to what these are.

I am quit new to computers and know nothing about software. I love Sculptris but most .obj's will not let me load them into sculptris. I am on my knees begging for help, thank you all so very much for any help you can give or point me in the right direction...

*View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise