GameStop’s “Re-Fun Your Refund” Program Offers Customers Exclusive Discounts on Video Games, Electronics, and More
H&R Block Emerald Card Holders Have Access to Exclusive GameStop Offers
GRAPEVINE, Texas — (BUSINESS WIRE) — January 26, 2015 — GameStop, a family of specialty retail brands that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple, invites all tax filers to have a little fun this year with their refund by taking advantage of its annual “Re-Fun Your Refund” program. Starting today and running through March 1, customers can use their tax refund to pick up those video games or electronics they’ve been holding off purchasing until they had some extra cash.
“It’s a great time of year to head into a GameStop and check out what deals are available on items you’ve been wanting but haven’t had the chance to buy yet,” said Ashley Acks, director of marketing and promotions for GameStop. “During our ‘Re-fun Your Refund’ program, we are committed to showing GameStop customers that their tax refunds go further with us.”
GameStop’s Re-Fun Your Refund program offers great deals on some of the hottest video games, consumer electronics, and accessories. Don’t write off these great savings:
Video Games: (All offers are for a limited time)
- Purchase a new PlayStation® 4 console and save $20 on a 1-year PS Plus membership
- $30 off Assassins Creed Unity for all platforms
- $30 off Assassins Creed Rogue for PS3 and Xbox 360
- $20 off Far Cry 4 for all platforms
- $20 off Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition for all platforms
- Various discounts on Disney Infinity Starter Packs
- 75% off RYSE: Son of Rome for PC digital. Only $9.99. (Valid 1/29 – 2/2)
Consumer Electronics: (All offers are for a limited time)
- Receive a $50 GameStop gift card with purchase of any new Samsung or ASUS tablet
- 20% off all pre-owned smartphones, tablets and media players
- $20 off new Samsung Tab 4 tablets (7,8 & 10”)
- $50 off new ASUS T100 Tablets
Accessories: (All offers are for a limited time)
- $20 off Universal Afterglow Prismatic Wireless headset (Valid for PUR Pro members only)
- Buy one Rock Candy mobile item and get one for 50% off
- $20 off 12 or 24 month Xbox Live subscriptions
- $10 off Xbox starter headsets
Pre-owned Console Bundles: (All offers are for a limited time)
- Purchase a pre-owned Xbox One(no Kinect) plus two pre-owned games under $40 for $379.99
- Purchase a pre-owned PS4 plus two pre-owned games under $20 for $439.99
- Purchase a pre-owned Xbox 360 plus two pre-owned games under $20 for $199.99
- Purchase a pre-owned PS3(250GB) plus two pre-owned games under $20 for $229.99
To aid customers with their purchase, GameStop is offering a layaway program for the purchase of a new Xbox One, PlayStation 4(The Last of Us bundle), WiiU, and PlayStation Vita(Borderlands bundle). The program begins today, requires a minimum deposit of $25, and must be picked up by April 5. No scheduled payments are required and can be canceled at any time with no penalty.
For the second consecutive year, GameStop is partnering with H&R Block to bring exclusive GameStop deals to H&R Block Emerald Card holders and can be redeemed at all GameStop store locations or online at www.GameStop.com.
For more information on GameStop’s “Re-Fun Your Refund” program, as well as various discounts, please visit your local GameStop store or at www.GameStop.com/refunyourrefund.