Topping the list of new features is the new Redsdk GPU-accelerated drawing and rendering engine by Redway3d. Previously only available with TurboCAD Pro, this drawing engine utilizes the power of supported on-board GPU or graphics boards for faster panning, zooming, and orbiting. It also provides photorealistic and artistic rendering capabilities for presenting designs.
"TurboCAD Deluxe continues to be one of the best products for optimizing your design process, regardless if you are a professional designer, engineer or home hobbyist," stated Bob Mayer, President of IMSI/Design. "When it comes to price performance and value, TurboCAD Deluxe is at the top."
Additional TurboCAD Deluxe 2015 new and improved features include:
- New Conceptual Selector that allows users to customize any visual and editing parameters available in the application (eg. Move, scale, or rotate) to manipulate and modify 3D objects like never before.
- Updated AutoCAD® (DWG/DXF) read/write filters for 2015.
- New SketchUp (SKP) read/write filter based on SketchUp 2015.
- Improved Roof Angles to more easily control the rise/run and/or degrees of a roof angle in architectural designs.
- Improved TurboCAD Nudge function now offers more efficient pick-up and placement of selected object(s) using the numbers pad.
- New Contact Manager & File Sharing provides the ability to create and maintain contact lists and send files to individuals or groups from within TurboCAD
- Improved Block/Group Editing allows users to snap to objects outside the block or group while in block/group edit mode.
- New Dimension Units Format 'By Drawing' to globally define dimension units at the drawing level.
- Improved Dimension Text can now be set to non-rotatable. With this property selected, dimension text will always face the user no matter the orientation of the drawing.
- Sorted Layers in Drop Down Lists sorts the Layers in the drop down and simple lists as per the Design Director. If you change the control view order in Design Director the same ordering will be in all other Layer controls.
- Improved Trim Tools now trim hatched or closed objects and maintain the hatch or closure.
- Improved Join Polyline Tool now works on Beziers and splines without converting them to a polyline, so that their original curve status is maintained.
- New Visual Effects for Imported Images controls the brightness, contrast, saturation, and transparency for any image that has been added to a TurboCAD drawing.
- More Flexible UI allows users to resize dialog boxes as needed for their design environment, adjusting the screen size, resolution, and more.
Availability and Pricing
TurboCAD Deluxe 2015 suggest retail price is $129.99 and is now available.
IMSI/Design is the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design) and home design, and a pioneer in mobile solutions for the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry. With over 16 million products distributed since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DesignCAD®, TurboFloorPlan, TurboViewer®, TurboReview®, and TurboSite® families of precision design applications for desktop and mobile. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2015 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI and TurboCAD are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. AutoCAD is a registered trademark of Autodesk. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: IMSI/Design Pam Volpe 415.483.8025 Email Contact