- The integration of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) into the National Airspace System
- How unmanned aviation safety must begin to mirror manned aviation
- The role of training, safety culture and safety management systems (SMS) for UAS
- The long-term impact of the FAA's recent Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) for UAS
- Where responsibility for risk is to be placed on manufacturers and operators
- Insurance solutions that can address this fast-evolving industry
The white paper is being made available free of charge, and can be downloaded at: http://www.global-aero.com/unmanned-aviation-risk-management-accident-prevention-and-insurance
Global Aerospace has provided insurance and expert guidance to UAS operators for several years, from small independent operators to large, military-grade UAS. As aviation regulators around the world actively work to establish guidelines for the safe integration of UAS into the national airspace, Global Aerospace is at the forefront of insuring this new industry, helping manufacturers and operators understand how to improve safety, minimize risk and insure against loss and liability.
Individuals interested in learning more about UAS risk and insurance issues, or wishing to speak to an unmanned aviation insurance expert can contact Chris Proudlove at (973) 490-8525 or
Email Contact for more information.
About Global Aerospace
Global Aerospace is a leading provider of aerospace insurance with a worldwide portfolio of clients who are engaged in every aspect of the aviation and space industries. Headquartered in London, we have offices in Canada, Cologne, Paris, Zurich and throughout the United States. Across the world we employ over 350 people. With experience dating back to the 1920s, the company's underwriting is backed by a pool of high quality insurance companies representing some of the most respected names in the business.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/drone-safety-risk-management-and-insurance-white-paper-published-by-global-aerospace-300072525.html
SOURCE Global Aerospace?
Suzanne Keneally, AVP, Group Head of Communications
Email Contact 973-490-8588