This version offers several new features:
- The Siemens™ NX™ format writing is now available.
- The writing of SOLIDWORKS™ and COLLADA™ formats and the reading of SOLID EDGE™ 2D format have been added to CrossCad/Ware SDK, enabling software vendors to support these formats in their own software.
- The latest versions Inventor™ 2016 and CATIA™ V6R2014x are now supported.
These improvements benefit to:
- Components provided by Datakit to software vendors ( CrossCad/Ware), enabling them to support many CAD formats in their own software.
- The stand-alone converter CrossManager, enabling users to convert their CAD files very easily and quickly in dozens of different CAD formats without requiring any third-party software license.
- CrossCad/Plg (regarding the support of new versions): These plug-ins add functionalities to CAD software such as Rhino™, SolidWorks™, ThinkDesign™ and Open CASCADE™, to import or export formats that are not natively supported.
The brands mentioned in this article are the property of their respective owners.