- Dallas-area Technology Center features all of the latest generation surveillance technology that makes up the game changing IDIS total solution, including DirectIP™, DirectCX™, and IDIS Solution Suite™ (ISS).
- Visitors can explore features and benefits of IDIS industry-leading innovation, including seeing NVRs, cameras, and monitors in action, first hand.
- VIDEO: Watch time lapse footage of the construction of the new IDIS America Technology Center.
COPPELL, Texas — (BUSINESS WIRE) — August 4, 2015 — IDIS has cut the ribbon on a state-of-the-art training and demonstration center at the Dallas-area IDIS America headquarters. Earlier this year, the global surveillance powerhouse announced the opening of the regional headquarters serving the Americas in Coppell, Texas. The location features 15,245 square feet of commercial/industrial space—including more than 9,000 square feet of co-located warehouse space—and will serve as the permanent home of the new IDIS America Technology Center training and demonstration facility.
Visitors to the Technology Center will be able to explore the unparalleled functionality and scope of the IDIS total solution, a true end-to-end video surveillance solution for both analog and digital. The core offering of the IDIS total solution is the company’s flagship DirectIP™, a true plug-and-play range for digital networked installations, and the IDIS DirectCX™, which is designed to complement and enhance existing analog installations. Each offers a range of high performing cameras, recorders, and monitors—many with industry-leading specifications—and all with game changing ease of installation and lower total cost of ownership. The capabilities and advantages of these offerings are featured in the Technology Center along with IDIS's performance enhancing video management software offerings: IDIS Center™, offered free of charge with the purchase of most IDIS solutions, and IDIS Solution Suite (ISS)™, the even more robust, premium featured modular that's used for more specialized needs.
Highlights of the new facility include:
- a 16ft x 7ft video wall comprised of 12 x 55" HD monitors. This wall can be configured to display PC presentations, cameras or multimedia;
- an 84" UHD (4K) monitor to best demonstrate current and future 4K offerings;
- a selection of IDIS DirectIP™ NVRs and the new DirectCX™ HD-TVI NVR and camera products from IDIS, including IDIS Dome, Bullet, PTZ, Box and Mini-Dome cameras (including side-by-side comparisons of special features like WDR for visitors); and
- connectivity to more than 50 local cameras or to multiple NVRs anywhere in the world, through IDIS FEN service.
Keith Drummond, Senior Director of Sales, IDIS America, said, “The opening of this truly state-of-the-art Technology Center in the Americas further demonstrates the commitment IDIS has to the permanent establishment of the IDIS brand business here in the region. This facility will be an ideal venue for training and demonstration, and a key tool in building our relationships with the integrator and installer community as well as our partners across the industry.”
Drummond continued, “When IDIS America launched in April, we promised to deliver the kind of high-quality, localized, and customized approach to customer service that was already appreciated by IDIS customers and partners around the world. The opening of this facility is one of the many ways IDIS is doing this and more. We hope to see all those interested in exactly what the IDIS total solution can do for them—to improve quality, lower costs, and ease installation and maintenance—to contact us and experience the IDIS difference first hand here in our Technology Center.”
IDIS America at ISC West in April, in conjunction with the American
debut of the company’s total surveillance solution for every
surveillance need, including analog and network requirements. Comprising
the company’s signature surveillance solution,
complemented by analog offering
and feature rich VMS
Solution Suite (ISS)™, the IDIS total solution offers an end-to-end,
single sourced offering that delivers unrivalled plug-and-play
simplicity, combined with highest-quality performance, compatibility,
and a low total cost of ownership. For more information on the IDIS
total solution, visit