The full list of features for the Ear Force Recon 30X includes:
- Hear Game Audio in Stereo – The Recon 30X's main, distinctive feature is the headset's unique ear-cup design, with slots in the ear-cup allowing for game audio from the TV or home theater system to be heard through both ears vs. typical chat headsets which cover one ear.
- Compatibility – Connect directly to the new Xbox One controller with the standard 3.5mm jack, and connect to other Xbox One controllers via the Ear Force® Headset Audio Controller (sold separately). The Recon 30X can also be used with any device that has a standard 3.5mm jack.
- Convenient Controls – In-line controls place Mic Mute and Master Volume conveniently at your fingertips.
- Great Sound – The Recon 30X has an over-ear design with a single 40mm Neodymium speaker to deliver high-quality chat audio from other players.
- Mic Check – An adjustable, high-sensitivity boom mic rotates in both directions to be worn on either ear and picks-up your voice loud and clear.
- Comfortable Design – The Recon 30X is an officially licensed over-ear chat communicator headset designed for Xbox One, with a comfortable mesh/fabric-wrapped ear-cup and a lightweight design.
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach Corporation ( www.turtlebeachcorp.com) designs leading-edge audio products for the consumer, commercial and healthcare markets. Under the Turtle Beach brand ( www.turtlebeach.com), the Company markets a wide selection of quality gaming headsets catering to a variety of gamers' needs and budgets, for use with video game consoles, including officially-licensed headsets for the Xbox One and PlayStation®4, as well as for personal computers and mobile/tablet devices. Under the HyperSound brand ( www.hypersound.com), the Company markets pioneering directed audio solutions that have applications in digital signage and kiosks, consumer electronics and healthcare. The company's shares are traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events. Forward looking statements are based on management's statements containing the words "may", "could", "would", "should", "believe", "expect", "anticipate", "plan", "estimate", "target", "project", "intend" and similar expressions constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management's current belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, the substantial uncertainties inherent in acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the implementation of any businesses we acquire, our indebtedness, and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and the Company's other periodic reports. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States and the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company is under no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement after the date of this release whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/turtle-beach-launches-ear-force-recon-30x-chat-communicator-headset-for-xbox-one-300144695.html
SOURCE Turtle Beach Corporation
|Turtle Beach Corporation
MacLean Marshall, PR/Communications Director, Turtle Beach Corp., 858.914.5093
Email Contact Keith Hennessey, EU Communications Sr. Manager, Turtle Beach Corp.
Phone: +44 (0) 1254-51725