For the Hearts with Actions launch, We Heart It has teamed up with several partners from fashion, music, gaming, mobile apps and non-profits including:
- Sony Music's Filtr is one of the world's most popular playlist with over 23 million total playlist followers across music platforms. Filtr UK makes sense of the music that matters, showcasing the very best new British talent alongside globally trending hits. Members can listen to Filtr's New Pop playlist on Spotify, Apple Music or Deezer;
- TomorrowWorld was recently featured with its live stream of the 150,000 attendee music festival. Members can experience incredible artistry and spectacular acts and animation;
- Zedd's True Colors Tour was recently featured with its live stream of the San Francisco tour date. Members can download the True Colors Album from iTunes;
- Hollister, the fantasy of Southern California. Inspired by beautiful beaches, open blue skies, and sunshine, members can buy the latest fashions from the clothing company;
- Alessia Cara, Def Jam's singer/songwriter whose debut album, KNOW-IT-ALL, features the breakout single "Here," "I'm Yours," "Seventeen" and 5 tracks from the EP Four Pink Walls. Members can pre-order her album instantly on iTunes;
- Shakira's "Love Rocks," a new Rovio game featuring the international pop star Shakira. Members can download the fun, new puzzle that dazzles with shimmering jewels and exotic locales;
- StarMaker, the singing app for fun or for fame. Members can download the app to sing their favorite hits, create and share their own music videos for free on iOS and Android;
- Two Dots, an award-winning mobile game. Members can download the highly addictive, art-inspired puzzle game for free on iOS and Android;
- Teen Vogue,the leading source of fashion and beauty news for style-conscious teens and twenty-somethings. Members can learn more about the beautiful images, informative stories, instructional video and gifs;
- "I Am A Witness" call-to-action campaign, an initiative organized by the Ad Council to raise awareness about the issue of bullying and empower teens to be more than a bystander.
Hearts with Actions combines the power of the platform with the passions of the community to bring We Heart It members closer to the people, places, experiences, music, art, crafts, ideas, fashion, trends, and causes they love.
"Hearts with Actions takes world class visual discovery a step further to experiences our Hearters have been asking for," said We Heart It CEO, Tim Crowhurst. "Hearters are curious and passionately engaged, and our partners offer tremendous value. We're thrilled to support their varied interests and connect both groups in meaningful ways."
"Our consumers love to be inspired before making a purchase," said Michael Scheiner, Sr. Director of Digital Marketing & Communications for Abercrombie & Fitch Co. "We are excited about the new Hearts with Actions feature, and think it will be well-received among our rapidly growing following on We Heart It."
"We Heart It offers a powerful platform for Filtr to express the connection between lifestyle and the music our editorial team curates and to highlight the creativity coming out of the UK. Hearts with Actions is an exciting way for us to bring the Filtr playlist brand closer to the We Heart It community," said Dorothy Hui, VP, Digital Business for Sony Music UK.
ABOUT WE HEART IT:
We Heart It is an image-and-video based social network focused on inspiration, expression and creativity. More than 35 million young women use We Heart It to discover, collect and share images and video on its highly rated mobile app and website. Members from around the world turn to We Heart It for a positive and supportive environment and have hearted over 10 billion images and video. The network serves more than 60 billion images and video a month.
Located in San Francisco, We Heart It was recently recognized as a "Top Developer" by Google Play. Learn more at http://www.weheartit.com.
Video - http://youtu.be/bqqAL1_GS2g
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/we-heart-it-turns-inspiration-into-action-with-the-launch-of-hearts-with-actions-300168927.html
SOURCE We Heart It
|We Heart It
Christine Ragasa / 917-687-9858 / Email Contact