Des Plaines, IL - December 2, 2015 -- URISA's California Chapters and the California Geographic Information Association (CGIA) are pleased to announce the Call for Presentations for the 22nd California GIS Conference taking place in Anaheim, May 10-12, 2016. Presentation proposals are due by January 15, 2016.
The conference is organized by a committee of California GIS professionals who dedicate time and energy to developing an important educational program. The Committee welcomes the submission of traditional presentations, panel discussions, maps, posters, and lightning talks. All submissions received will be reviewed and considered for the conference program.
For conference details and an online submission form, visit www.calgis.org
- Southern California Chapter of URISA
- Northern California Chapter of URISA
- Central California Chapter of URISA
- BAAMA - Bay Area Automated Mapping Association
- California Geographic Information Association (CGIA)
Be sure to follow @CalGIS on Twitter.
Conference Management Contact:
Executive Director, URISA