Powerful, Flexible New Features to Leading 3D Application Elevate Motion Graphics, VFX and Visualization Workflows
FRIEDRICHSDORF, Germany — (BUSINESS WIRE) — July 25, 2016 — MAXON today announced Cinema 4D Release 18 (R18), the next generation of its industry-leading 3D animation, graphics, VFX, and visualization software. Cinema 4D R18 has new, powerful and easily accessible tools that are tailored to the needs of creative professionals and help master the challenges of digital production for TV, film, games, architecture, advertising and design.
Cinema 4D R18 Feature Highlights
At SIGGRAPH 2016, July 24 – 28 in Anaheim, CA, MAXON will preview the features of R18 including:
- Voronoi Fracturing – allows artists to break apart objects in a variety of ways to create exciting effects.
- Interactive Knife Tools – enables users to draw lines across a model with interactive preview, then lock in new edges or split based on the cut.
- Object Motion Tracking – gives artists accessibility to dynamic VFX and visualization workflows with expanded tools for integrating 3D elements into real-world footage.
- Shaders and Surface Effects – advanced rendering capabilities for creating iridescent surfaces such as bubbles and oil slicks, capturing shadows for efficient compositing, parallax mapping for enhanced bump effects, and masks for worn edges.
- And much more – check out the complete features list as well as pricing and availability on the Release 18 Landing Page.
Cinema 4D R18 Image Links and Web Resources
Headquartered in Friedrichsdorf, Germany, MAXON Computer is a developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Its award-winning Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D software products have been used extensively to help create everything from stunning visual effects in top feature films, TV shows and commercials, cutting-edge game cinematics for AAA games, as well as for medical illustration, architectural and industrial design applications. MAXON has offices in Germany, USA, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Japan and Singapore. MAXON products are available directly from the web site and its worldwide distribution channel. MAXON is part of the Nemetschek Group.
MAXON Web Resources
Additional information on MAXON can be obtained as follows:
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Vicky Gray-Clark / Ambient Public Relations
408-318-1980 / Email Contact