Webcast Previews New Autodesk Inventor Courseware Titles, Courseware Enhancements and Upcoming Titles from ASCENT
Owings Mills, MD — April 24, 2017 — Rand Worldwide (OTCBB: RWWI), a global leader in providing technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, today announced that its courseware division, ASCENT – Center for Technical Knowledge, a member of the Autodesk Authorized Publisher Program, has released 21 updated training guides for Autodesk 2018 software. ASCENT’s complete Autodesk 2018 Courseware Roadmap will include the release of 72 titles. Newly released titles are available in both print and eBook formats through ASCENT’s online store at ASCENTeStore.com, and in print at Amazon.com.
The 2018 courseware line-up from ASCENT includes two brand-new titles: Navisworks in a BIM Workflow, and Autodesk Revit Fundamentals for Landscape Architecture. Also new this year are several shorter Inventor courseware titles extracted from the broader advanced titles to offer learning resources focused on key functional areas of the software.
"As an Autodesk Authorized Developer and Publisher, our team strives to meet the learning needs of Autodesk software end-users as well as those delivering training to the user community," says Paul Burden, director of product development for ASCENT. "We are proud each year to have numerous core titles available with the first customer availability of software such as AutoCAD, Inventor, and Revit to assist trainers and early adopters of the new software releases. The introduction of the two new titles for Navisworks and Revit were also developed in direct response to feedback from our customers.”
ASCENT offers learning resources for self-paced learning, instructor-led training, and on-the-job reference. ASCENT also offers Video-Enhanced eBooks, Instructor Tools, Official Certification Preparation books, self-paced eLearning and Video-Enhanced eLearning Bundles.
The following Autodesk 2018 Training Guides are now available for purchase:
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2018 Fundamentals – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2018 Fundamentals – Metric
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2018 Essentials (Part 1) – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2018 Beyond the Basics (Part 2) – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2018 Essentials (Part 1) – Metric
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2018 Beyond the Basics (Part 2) – Metric
- AutoCAD 2018 Advanced – Mixed Units
- AutoCAD 2018 Advanced - Metric
- AutoCAD 2018 3D Drawing & Modeling – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 Introduction to Solid Modeling – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 Advanced Part Modeling – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 Advanced Assembly Modeling – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 for Experienced 3D CAD Users – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 Sheet Metal Design
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 Design Tools and Strategies – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 Design Variations and Representations – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 Presenting Designs with Image and Animation Tools – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 Surface and Freeform Modeling – Mixed Units
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 Working with Imported Data - Mixed Units
- Autodesk Revit 2018 Architecture Fundamentals – Imperial
- Autodesk Revit 2018 MEP Fundamentals – Imperial
On Wednesday, April 26 at Noon (EDT), ASCENT will host an overview webcast of this year’s Courseware Roadmap. Jennifer MacMillan, lead author of the Inventor courseware, will also talk about the new Fusion title as well as how ASCENT has repackaged the Inventor advanced content into smaller training guides focused on specific advanced topics. Attendance for this webcast is free, but registration is required.
Training Guide Availability
ASCENT’s training guides are available to educational institutions, individuals, corporations and Autodesk Training Centers worldwide through distribution centers in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Courseware is available from ASCENT’s online store at ASCENTeStore.com or from Amazon.com. For volume sales, contact an ASCENT representative at 1-866-527-2368.
ASCENT- Center for Technical Knowledge is an Authorized Publisher and Developer of Autodesk curriculum. developing professional training courseware and technical documentation for engineering applications including those from Autodesk, Dassault Systèmes and PTC. ASCENT training guides, eBooks, Video-Enhanced eBooks, Instructor Tools and eLearning Bundles are available to educational institutions and training centers, individuals and corporations and can be purchased directly from the ASCENT eStore (for volume sales, contact an ASCENT representative). For more information, visit the ASCENT website and follow ASCENT on Twitter at @ASCENT_CTK.
About Rand Worldwide
Rand Worldwide is one of the world’s leading providers of professional services and technology to the engineering community, targeting organizations in the building, infrastructure and manufacturing industries. www.rand.com
Any and all trademarks making reference to or related to Rand Worldwide and ASCENT, are registered and/or owned by Rand Worldwide, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other legal holders under the Rand Worldwide, Inc. name.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Revit are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Rand Worldwide Contact
Public Relations Contact
Cross Border Communications
Phone +1 508 663-1411
Phone +1 416-848-1885