EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Sept. 21, 2017 -- Short, informative videos highlighting new features and user productivity enhancements in the V13 release of NI AWR Design Environment are now available for viewing on the AWR.TV found within the V13 Playlist.
Specific videos within the playlist include:
- Cadence OpenAccess Import/Export and Schematic Improvements
- Cadence Spectre Co-Simulation with NI AWR Design Environment
- EM Ports and Integration Additions
- Measurement and Layout Improvements
- Simulation Results and Enhanced Markers
- Optimization, Synthesis Wizards, Embedded Sweeps and More
- Guided Help: Active Content Pages on KB
The AWR.TV YouTube channel V13 Playlist is at youtube.com/user/AWRCorporation/playlists.
AWR, AWR Design Environment, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing
AWR Group, NI