- GaN-on-Silicon solutions enabling 4G and next generation 5G applications
- Live demos featuring MACOM’s RF Energy Toolkit and RF Plasma Torch
- Make an appointment to visit MACOM at Booth #418 or connect at our workshops and panels
BEIJING — (BUSINESS WIRE) — March 6, 2018 — MACOM Technology Solutions Inc. (“MACOM”), today announced that it will be showcasing its industry leading RF Portfolio of MMICs, Diodes and GaN-on-Silicon devices, optimized for enabling a safer, more connected world, at the upcoming Electronic Design Innovation Conference (EDICON) in Beijing, China, March 20th-22nd, 2018.
Visit Booth #418 at the China National Convention Center to meet with our RF experts and learn how MACOM can help solve your unique application design challenges. MACOM will be showcasing its product portfolio, including:
- MATK-102425-300: RF Energy Toolkit Demo
- RF Plasma “Torch” Demo
- New Silicon-Based Solutions for High-Performance Narrowband VCO Portfolio
- Complete Portfolio of Wireless Access Front End Components and Modules for 4G and 5G Applications
- Compact Tx and Rx Front End Modules (FEMs) for 5G M-MIMO Applications
- High Power PIN Diode Switches
Connect with one of our MACOM experts at the following workshops and panels:
- March 20th at 2:15PM –5G Massive MIMO Panel By Microwave Journal – Anthony Fischetti
- March 20th at 4:30PM – AM/PM Distortion of GaN HEMT Workshop – Mengsu Yang
- March 21st at 1:05PM – GaN Technology Panel Session By Microwave Journal – Michael Ziehl
- March 22nd at 9:05AM– The Solid State RF Energy – Inroads to the Industrial Market Panel– Mark Murphy
Members of MACOM’s product management, engineering and applications teams will be available at EDICON to answer any inquiries or questions. To make an appointment with one of our experts, contact your local sales representative. For more information on MACOM’s broad RF portfolio visit: www.macom.cn
China National Convention Center, No. 7 Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, P.R. China 100105
11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday, March 20th
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesday, March 21st
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Thursday, March 22nd
Additional Information and Resources:
Electronic Design Innovation Conference: www.ediconchina.com
Final datasheets and additional product information can be obtained from the MACOM website at: www.macom.com.
MACOM is a new breed of analog semiconductor company — one that delivers a unique combination of high growth, diversification and high profitability. We are enabling a better-connected and safer world by delivering breakthrough semiconductor technologies for optical, wireless and satellite networks that satisfy society’s insatiable demand for information.
Today, MACOM powers the infrastructure that millions of lives and livelihoods depend on every minute to communicate, transact business, travel, stay informed and be entertained. Our technology increases the speed and coverage of the mobile Internet and enables fiber optic networks to carry previously unimaginable volumes of traffic to businesses, homes and data centers.
Keeping us all safe, MACOM technology enables next-generation radars for air traffic control and weather forecasting, as well as mission success on the modern networked battlefield.
MACOM is the partner of choice to the world’s leading communications infrastructure and aerospace and defense companies, helping solve their most complex challenges in areas including network capacity, signal coverage, energy efficiency, and field reliability, through its best-in-class team and broad portfolio of RF, microwave, millimeterwave and lightwave semiconductor products.
MACOM is a pillar of the semiconductor industry, thriving for more than 60 years of daring to change the world for the better through bold technological strokes that deliver true competitive advantage to customers and superior value to investors.