Sigmetrix will offer software solutions, training, and consulting services that focus on managing the impact of mechanical variation to attendees of AeroDef ManufacturingMCKINNEY, Texas, Feb. 25, 2020 — (PRNewswire) —
MCKINNEY, Texas, Feb. 25, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Sigmetrix announced they will be a first time exhibitor at AeroDef Manufacturing 2020. The conference will be held in Fort Worth, Texas from March 16-19, 2020. AeroDef Manufacturing is an aerospace manufacturing and defense manufacturing conference and trade show for the aerospace and defense manufacturing industry. Produced by SME, in partnership with industry OEMs, their mission is to foster innovation across the extended enterprise to reduce costs, expedite production times and maintain manufacturing competitiveness in the global economy.
AeroDef showcases the industry's most advanced technologies and offers keynote speakers and panelists from the highest levels of government and industry to share their vision of the potential of technology, collaboration and public policy to transform manufacturing. It's an event that brings together high-concept, advanced solutions and real-world applications.
Sigmetrix has been helping aerospace and defense companies produce better products for over 20 years through a combination of software solutions, training, and consulting services that focus on managing the impact of mechanical variation.
"The aerospace and defense industry represent one of the biggest sectors that Sigmetrix' serves," stated James Stoddard, President of Sigmetrix. "Our design-centric software solutions such as CETOL 6σ and GD&T Advisor enable industry leading companies to increase design insight, effective communication, and understanding of manufacturing cost & quality."
Are you looking to:
- Maximize the return on your MBD investment?
- Improve your profitability by balancing quality with manufacturing cost?
- Control both manufacturing cost & quality through mechanical variation management?
- Realize faster time to market by reducing design and prototype cycles through design, manufacturing, and inspection collaboration?
- Quickly identify, predict, and understand quality issues?
Sigmetrix' comprehensive, integrated approach may be the answer. The team will be on-hand in booth #245 throughout the conference showing off their entire portfolio, answering questions, and provide live demos of their software, including:
- CETOL 6σ, a 3D tolerance analysis solution that works with NX, SOLIDWORKS, PTC Creo and CATIA V5-6
- GD&T Advisor, an interactive tool that provides expert guidance on the correct application of GD&T withing the PTC Creo environment
- EZtol, a 1-D tolerance stackup analysis tool that works directly with your CAD models
- Training on a variety of topics including GD&T, tolerance analysis, dimensional management, and MBD / MBE
- Consulting and implementation services team with years of experience in tolerance analysis and GD&T definition offers a variety of consulting services to augment your team, speed your project along and run analyses for your assemblies
For more information on AeroDef Manufacturing 2020 visit: https://www.aerodefevent.com/.
Sigmetrix is a global provider of comprehensive, easy-to-use software solutions that help users achieve robust designs through tolerance analysis and the correct application of GD&T. With over 20 years of research and development, Sigmetrix products eliminate the error between as-designed assemblies and as-produced products. For more information, visit their website at http://www.sigmetrix.com.
|Company Name: Sigmetrix
Be the first to review this article