LONDON — (BUSINESS WIRE) — November 23, 2020 — SpendEdge forecast the global Industrial Lighting market is expected to grow by USD 1 billion as we reach 2024. This is due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the first half of 2020. However, healthy growth is expected to continue throughout the forecast period, and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.13%.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201123006043/en/
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global Industrial Lighting Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
For the Right Perspective & Competitive Insights- Request Free Sample Report on Pandemic Recovery Analysis
Read the 120-page research report with TOC and LOE on "Global Industrial Lighting market– Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend."
Our Industrial Lighting market procurement intelligence report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights into the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
Major Five Industrial Lighting Companies:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- OSRAM Licht AG
- Cree Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
Industrial Lighting 2020-2024: Scope
SpendEdge presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The Industrial Lighting market report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Lighting Market Size
- Industrial Lighting Market Trends
- Industrial Lighting Market Analysis
Industrial Lighting Market Geographic Landscape Outlook
- North America
- South America
- Key leading countries
SpendEdge suggests various forecast scenarios considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports. SpendEdge's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Industrial Lighting Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Industrial Lighting market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the Industrial Lighting market size
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in supplier behavior
- The growth of the Industrial Lighting market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Industrial Lighting market vendors
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
- IT Support Services - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The it support services will grow at a CAGR of 5.29% during 2020-2024. Prices will increase by 2%-4% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market. Microsoft Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Fujitsu Ltd., Oracle Corp., DXC Technology Co., Lenovo Group Ltd., Accenture Plc, Cisco Systems Inc., HCL Technologies Ltd., and Infosys Ltd. are among the prominent suppliers in it support services market. Click here to get a free sample report
- CAM Software - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The cam software will grow at a CAGR of 2.81% during 2020-2024. Prices will increase by 3%-8% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market. Autodesk Inc., Siemens AG, PTC Inc., 3D Systems Corp., Trimble Inc., ANSYS Inc., Kubotek USA Inc., Hexagon AB, Pathfinder Australia Pty Ltd., and Dassault Systèmes SE are among the prominent suppliers in cam software market. Click here to get a free sample report
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform- Contact Us.
Table of Content
Category Pricing Insights
Category Management Strategy
Category Management Enablers
Suppliers under Coverage
US Market Insights
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299