Demonstrating an Expanding Portfolio of New Games and Proven Series
Multimedia Games continues the success of its development efforts with a variety of new games that address all gaming markets. These games include:
- Side Action® Scratch & Win™: Building on the success of the Side Action® series, which adds a secondary game that plays out simultaneously with the traditional base game, Multimedia Games will debut a new base game, Summer Days™, with Side Action Scratch & Win. Based on universally popular instant scratch and win lottery tickets, in the Side Action Scratch & Win game, players increase the number of tickets they play as they increase their bet per line up to a maximum of five tickets.
- Smokin’ Hot Jackpots™ Series: Debuting with six unique 3-reel mechanical game themes – including Top Shelf®, Tiger 7’s®, Double Jackpot®, Smokin’ 777®, Flamingo 7’s® and Gold Standard® – the Smokin’ Hot Jackpots series from Multimedia Games features a linked 11-tier progressive with a unique 24” top box that offers 2x Wilds at all bet levels.
- Wild a Go-Go™: The sequel to Multimedia Games’ most popular title, Carnival in Rio®, Wild a Go-Go takes players back to the 1960’s every time they enter a bonus round. This 4x5, 5-reel video game features psychedelic graphics, energetic music and live-action dancers as themed, animated stacked symbols.
- Flash Point™: A 5-reel, 50-line video game, Flash Point is a departure from 70’s style casino games, offering a gritty, bubbling-hot fire theme that stands apart from the crowd with edgy audio and video elements. The Flash Point Bonus offers guaranteed big wins of at least 10x the total bet with every free spin bonus trigger.
- Good Luck Charm™: The first fully-customizable game from Multimedia Games, this 5-reel, 50-line video theme allows players to choose from one of four lucky charms (shamrock, star, horseshoe and rabbit’s foot) which then determine the theme of the game screen and the wild symbol during game play.
Growing Portfolio of Popular Premium Participation Games
Building on the successful recent launch of its first premium participation products, Multimedia Games is also expanding its High Rise Games portfolio at G2E 2012 with two new titles that will further leverage the uniquely designed gaming cabinet – which features a vertically oriented 37” LCD top-screen – to again deliver a visually thrilling player experience. Since its initial commercial launch in March 2012, the installed base of High Rise Games has grown to 97 units placed in eight markets as of June 30, 2012, with strong performance in all markets to date.
Ramsey commented, “Our High Rise Games cabinet and five initial game titles continue to generate solid results on customers’ slot floors and we are excited to demonstrate new premium participation game titles this year. We’ve successfully entered this growing segment of the slot floor and believe that the exciting base game play and innovative bonus rounds of High Rollin’™ and Wild Rainforest® with MoneyBall® offer compelling and distinct gaming experiences that will appeal to slot players. The new games for the High Rise Games series complement our existing product portfolio and further our ability to address a wider range of customer needs.”
The two new High Rise Games series games debuting at G2E 2012 are:
- High Rollin’: Designed to remind players of vintage Vegas classics, this 5-reel, 30-line video reel High Rise Game brings back three of the Company’s most popular 3-reel mechanical titles (Lucky Cherry™, Smokin’ 777 and Top Shelf) in the bonus rounds to provide traditional appeal in an all-new package. The High Rollin’ Bonus is triggered when three Bonus symbol land scattered on reels 1, 3 and 5, and the player is presented with one of the three bonus games. During bonus round play, the visually striking top box transforms to match the game – cherries during the Lucky Cherry bonus, flames during the Smokin’ 777 bonus and ice cubes during the Top Shelf bonus – and displays the big win celebration at the conclusion of the bonus round.
- Wild Rainforest with MoneyBall: Introduced last year, MoneyBall returns to G2E with a popular Multimedia Games base game theme, Wild Rainforest . The visually stunning MoneyBall Bonus adds a perceived skill element, which is triggered when three MoneyBall symbols land on the reels. Players are awarded three shots on one of four differently themed top box play screens that mirror the action of a pachinko machine and combine stunning animation elements. Players can select the direction of the launch and watch as the ball hits pins, bumpers, multi-ball triggers, 3x fireballs or a ball lock, which transitions to an additional 3-reel or wheel spin mini-bonus.