- Lowest gyroscope and accelerometer noise, fundamental for OIS image stabilization, AR/VR system accuracy and autonomously moving devices
- First motion sensor with 2 auxiliary OIS interfaces, necessary to support image stabilization in 2 camera modules
- Best gyroscope temperature stability, critical to maintain precise motion measurement in image stabilization and AR/VR subsystems
- Only motion sensor that can synchronize samples to eliminate critical timing errors, essential to enable image stabilization for high-quality, low-light video recordings
- Highest motion measurement range and resolution, indispensable for accurate measurement of head/hand movement in gaming and virtual reality applications
- Most versatile HW pedometer with hosted algorithm support, which eliminates the tradeoff between application performance and power consumption
About TDK Corporation
TDK Corporation is a leading electronics company based in Tokyo, Japan. It was established in 1935 to commercialize ferrite, a key material in electronic and magnetic products. TDK's portfolio includes passive components, such as ceramic, aluminum electrolytic and film capacitors, ferrites and inductors, high-frequency products, and piezo and protection components, as well as sensors and sensor systems and power supplies. These products are marketed under the product brands TDK, EPCOS, InvenSense, Micronas, Tronics and TDK-Lambda. TDK's further main product groups include magnetic application products, energy devices, and flash memory application devices. TDK focuses on demanding markets in the areas of information and communication technology and automotive, industrial and consumer electronics. The company has a network of design and manufacturing locations and sales offices in Asia, Europe, and in North and South America. In fiscal 2017, TDK posted total sales of USD 10.5 billion and employed about 100,000 people worldwide.
InvenSense, Inc., a TDK Group company, is a world leading provider of MEMS sensor platforms. InvenSense’s vision of Sensing Everything® targets the consumer electronics and industrial areas with integrated Motion and Sound solutions. InvenSense’s solutions combine MEMS (micro electrical mechanical systems) sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses, and microphones with proprietary algorithms and firmware that intelligently process, synthesize, and calibrate the output of sensors, maximizing performance and accuracy. InvenSense’s motion tracking, audio and location platforms, and services can be found in Mobile, Wearables, Smart Home, Industrial, Automotive, and IoT products. In May of 2017, InvenSense became part of the MEMS Sensors Business Group within the newly formed Sensor Systems Business Company of TDK Corporation. InvenSense is headquartered in San Jose, California and has offices worldwide. For more information, go to www.invensense.com and http://www.coursaretail.com.
You can download this text
Mr. David A. Almoslino, +1 408-501-2278