Signal Processing Toolbox:
- Signal Analyzer app for processing multiple signals and extracting regions of interest from signals
- Vibration signal analysis from rotating machinery using RPM tracking and order analysis
LTE System Toolbox:
- NB-IoT support to model the narrowband Internet of Things transport and physical downlink shared channel
- Power amplifier model for capturing nonlinearity and memory effects based on input/output device characteristics
- Continuous and discrete wavelet transform filter banks
Robotics System Toolbox:
- Lidar-based SLAM for localizing robots and map environments using lidar sensors
Verification and Validation
- Requirements import with ReqIF for importing requirements from third-party tools such as IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation or Siemens Polarion
- Coverage aggregation to combine coverage results from multiple test runs
Polyspace Code Prover:
- AUTOSAR support for static analysis of AUTOSAR software components
R2018a is available immediately worldwide. For more information, see R2018a Highlights.
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink is a graphical environment for simulation and Model-Based Design for multidomain dynamic and embedded systems. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on these product families to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development in automotive, aerospace, electronics, financial services, biotech-pharmaceutical, and other industries. MATLAB and Simulink are also fundamental teaching and research tools in the world's universities and learning institutions. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs more than 3500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. For additional information, visit mathworks.com.
MATLAB and Simulink are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc. See mathworks.com/trademarks for a list of additional trademarks. Other product or brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Len Dieterle, 508-647-4404