Multiple languages are fully supported so customers don't need to learn another language to use it. Support is included for English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese and Turkish.
The files from Blackmagic Video Assist 12G are common and are compatible with all operating systems or in most video software. Media can be formatted using ExFAT or HFS+ so customers can easily access the media on computers and access the files like regular disks. DaVinci Resolve is perfect for use with Video Assist because it features editing, color correction, audio post production and visual effects all in one software application.
"The original Blackmagic Video Assist monitors and recorders were very popular and a fantastic way to upgrade older cameras, as well as for use in general broadcast areas of the television industry," said Grant Petty, Blackmagic Design CEO. "These new models are an incredible improvement and incorporate all the lessons we have learnt from our customers in Hollywood. They have brighter LCD screens, 12G-SDI, Blackmagic RAW, better focus assist tools, presets, 3D LUTS and much more! They are so nice and it’s very exciting!"
Blackmagic Video Assist 12G Features
- Supports live production, digital signage and archive use.
- Modern design with fast to use touch screen controls.
- Upgrades cameras to better monitoring and better record codecs.
- Large LCD screen for with digital film style focus assist tools.
- SD/USH-II card support for commonly available media.
- Records direct to external USB-C media disks.
- 12G-SDI and HDMI for recording in SD, HD and Ultra HD.
- Advanced HDR support with bright 2500nits wide gamut LCD.
- Built in scopes include waveform, vector, parade and histogram.
- Latest Multi Rate 12G-SDI technology for SD, HD and Ultra HD.
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular software.
- Records Blackmagic RAW from supported third party cameras.
- Professional multi channel digital and analog audio.
- Localized for 11 popular international languages.
- Works with popular NLE software such as DaVinci Resolve.
Availability and Price
Blackmagic Video Assist 12G will be available in September 2019 from US$795, excluding duties, from Blackmagic Design resellers worldwide.
Product photos of the Blackmagic Video Assist 12G, as well as all other Blackmagic Design products, are available at https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/images.
About Blackmagic Design
Blackmagic Design creates the world’s highest quality video editing products, digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders, waveform monitors and real time film scanners for the feature film, post production and television broadcast industries. Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink capture cards launched a revolution in quality and affordability in post production, while the company’s Emmy™ award winning DaVinci color correction products have dominated the television and film industry since 1984. Blackmagic Design continues ground breaking innovations including 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI products and stereoscopic 3D and Ultra HD workflows. Founded by world leading post production editors and engineers, Blackmagic Design has offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and Australia. For more information, please go to www.blackmagicdesign.com.
Tel: +1 (978) 337 0991