New PCs, printers and services keep enterprises and SMBs agile and productive in the midst of changeSINGAPORE, Sept. 22, 2020 — (PRNewswire) — HP has announced a range of new innovations designed to meet the needs of businesses with hybrid workplaces and distributed workforces to make remote employees as productive, connected and secure as possible, while seeking cost-effective ways to buy and manage IT.
"Businesses are ramping up for growth post-COVID and want to empower their employees with flexible, hybrid working environments. With new innovations spanning our PC, print and services portfolios, HP aims to give them the best experiences on their devices, powerful performance, seamless management, and essential support," said Ng Tian Chong, Managing Director, Greater Asia at HP. "With small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) accounting for 97% of all businesses in Asia-Pacific and employing over half of the workforce, HP is also committed to addressing SMBs' need for practical help in digital transformation by offering easy and affordable access to technology, security and support services."
Enhanced PC solutions to enable new ways of working
The future of work has accelerated on a dramatic scale with several years' worth of transformation happening in mere months. Employees rapidly shifted to working from home, businesses big and small raced to replace physical transactions, connections and workflows with digital counterparts, and students and teachers adapted to online learning. As hybrid organizations and workplaces become the new standard, IT departments are focused on making remote employees as productive, connected, and secure as possible.
To address this new reality, HP today introduced a range of enhanced PC solutions designed to address a variety of rapidly evolving work environments, providing flexibility for partners and customers of all sizes.
The HP ProBook 635 Aero G7, the world's lightest AMD-based business notebook , is designed to keep users productive in the home or office or on-the-go with a starting weight of under one kg  and long battery life.
Highlights of the HP ProBook 635 Aero G7 include:
- Effortless but secure connectivity - HP Sure View Reflect allows users to work discreetly, while Wi-Fi 6 and 4G LTE makes it easy to get connected.
- Sleek and built with sustainability in mind - An elevated design provides a premium feel that is compact yet sturdy, and the all-metal design has over 62% of mechanical parts made from recycled materials - a proud addition to HP's world's most sustainable PC portfolio.
- Solid performance - Boost productivity when powered with the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processors, optional Ryzen PRO 4000 Series Mobile Processors, and latest integrated AMD Radeon™ Graphics.
- Sanitization features - Designed to withstand 1,000 cycles of disinfection with household wipes, users can sanitize with confidence.
HP's other new PC innovations include:
- HP ProBook 600 G8 and 400 G8 PC Series designed for professionals at growing companies
- HP EliteDesk 805 G6 Series designed to meet the demands of a multi-task workday
- HP ProDesk 405 G6 Series featuring the latest AMD Ryzen™ PRO series processors
- HP E24t G4 Touch Monitor with integrated fast and responsive in-cell touch technology
- HP E24d and E27d Conferencing Monitors optimized for virtual collaboration
Reinvented print solutions deliver value, simplicity and efficiency
The shift to remote and distributed workforces has accelerated many companies' efforts for remote management and digitized workflows. As customer buying behaviors continue to evolve - everyone - from large enterprises, governments, SMBs and individual employees have had to adapt to new workspaces and digital business methods.
In response to these changing dynamics, HP launched new print products, services and solutions optimized to enable new ways of working, new ways of managing and new ways of buying.
The HP LaserJet Enterprise 400 Series is HP's smallest enterprise printer providing seamless remote management and the world's most secure printing experience:
- End-to-end secure printing system that goes beyond the hardware including the cartridge – robust security features include HP Sure Start with automatic self-healing which lets the printer protect, detect, and self-recover from vulnerabilities and attacks; and HP Trusted Platform Module (TPM) which provides secure device identity with certificate private keys, strengthening protection of encrypted credentials and data.
- Seamless remote fleet management frees up IT resources for strategic priorities - easy remote management of devices and settings with HP Web Jetadmin and HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, as well as easy deployment and integration of HP and third-party solutions with the HP Open Extensibility Platform. Also support card readers and allow users to use personalized settings to print from their own queue.
HP also announced a new version of HP FutureSmart firmware - enabling a consistent, secure operational system across HP's entire enterprise printer series. Launching with the LaserJet Enterprise 400 series, FutureSmart 5 provides customers investment protection, additional security protections, and readiness for advanced cloud-based workflows.
HP's other new Print innovations include:
- HP DesignJet portfolio for architect, engineer, construction and home offices
- Document Workflow Cloud solution for simplifying the flow of information from paper to digital
- Fleet Onboarding tool enabling partners to quickly onboard HP Workpath across printer fleet
Delivering new ways of buying and managing
HP understands the complexity and challenges businesses face in today's unpredictable climate. It is therefore bringing to market a new solution-oriented program providing peace of mind and ultimate productivity. HP Business Boost provides the right technology, security, and support services enabling SMBs to manage the workforce evolution at an affordable monthly cost.
With 57 per cent of SMB owners planning to adopt options for employees to work from home in the long-term, they are struggling to manage, protect, and support their remote employees while ensuring business continuity. According to the HP Asia-Pacific SMB report released in July 2020, nearly 60 per cent of SMBs view digital adoption as very important or critical to digital adoption. One in five aim to migrate more processes to digital and one in four will use online meeting and digital tools as strategies to rebound from the pandemic. However, SMBs in general are unclear where to look for assistance. 60 per cent consider government support to be insufficient and/or are unclear on what support is available; only 19 per cent turn to IT companies for help.
Through HP Business Boost, HP is providing the practical support SMBs need to thrive post-pandemic:
- IT support at their fingertips. Each solution includes essential services, and if an organization needs managed or unmanaged IT solutions, there are a variety of premium service and security upgrades.
- Powerful devices that keep business going. Supplies employees with the hardware they need to stay productive when working from home, including Elite and Pro PCs, printers, monitors, docking stations, headsets, wireless keyboards, and more.
- Work now, pay over time. Available at an affordable monthly cost that makes IT expenses more predictable.
HP Business Boost will be made available through HP channel partners first in Australia and New Zealand, Japan, Korea, and Singapore in November, and in the other Asia-Pacific countries from December onwards.
These new innovations and solutions were announced at HP Reinvent, HP Inc.'s annual global partner event. At the event, HP also issued a call-to-action to its partner community to lean in to driving meaningful change across the global IT industry in the three pillars of Sustainable Impact: people, planet and community - with an emphasis on racial and gender equality. Diversifying the IT channel ecosystem is a central component of HP's new Amplify channel partner program launching November 1.
- HP ProBook 635 Aero G7 is expected to be available in November.
- HP ProBook 600 G8 PC Series, HP ProBook 400 G8 PC Series, HP EliteDesk 805 G6 Desktop Mini PC, and HP Desktop 405 G6 Desktop Mini PC are expected to be available in November.
- HP EliteDesk 805 G6 Small Form Factor PC, HP Desktop 405 G6 Small Form Factor PC, HP E24D and E27D G4 Conferencing Monitors are expected to be available in October.
- HP E24t G4 Touch Monitor is expected to be available in December.
- The HP LaserJet Enterprise 400 Series - available as a single function and MFP, mono and color and in versions adapted to Managed Print Services fleets - is expected to be available worldwide starting in December.
- HP FutureSmart 5 is expected to be available in December.
- Document Workflow Cloud solution is expected to be available in FY21.
- Fleet Onboarding tool for partners is expected to be available in FY21.
 Based on HP's internal analysis of business notebooks with AMD processors, preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection, BIOS-level protection and passing MIL-STD testing as of August 2020. Lightest based on lowest weight configuration.
 250 nit panel, HP Sure View Reflect, multiple SODIMMs, WWAN, 53Whr battery, and backlit keyboard not available on configurations starting at less than 1 kg.
 HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
 Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax devices.
 WWAN is an optional feature, requires factory configuration and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
 Applies to HP PCs, Workstations and Displays manufactured after January 2019. Based on most Gold and Silver EPEAT® registrations by meeting all required criteria and achieving 50-74% of the optional points for EPEAT® Silver and 75-100% of the optional points for EPEAT® Gold according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
 Select household wipes can be safely used to clean HP Elite, Workstation PCs and HP Pro 635 Aero G7 up to 1,000 wipes: See wipe manufacturer's instructions for disinfecting and the HP cleaning guide for HP tested wipe solutions at How to Sanitize Your HP Device Whitepaper ( http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-7610ENW) Not applicable to HP Elite c1030 Chromebook.
 Subject to change without notice
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at www.hp.com.
SOURCE HP Inc.
|Company Name: HP Inc.
Wai Yi Yik
Email Contact www.hp.com/go/newsroom
Financial data for HP Inc.